At Cape Fear Commercial, we believe professional property management is a critical factor in ensuring the longevity and value of assets. Our experienced team is not only committed to providing dependable management solutions and outstanding service, but also excels at managing client goals and objectives while maximizing the potential of their assets.
Our firm is entrusted with more than 3 million square feet in office, medical office, retail and industrial properties, as well as numerous owners’ associations (POAs and HOAs). With a management portfolio that includes everything from Class-A office space and a 320,000-square-foot John Deere industrial facility to several regional grocery-anchored shopping centers, our associates have the knowledge and expertise to handle any asset class in any location with exceptional delivery.
- Oversight of Day-to-Day Property Operations
- Vendor Contract Bidding, Negotiations & Administration
- Property Accounting & Reporting
- Capital & Operational Budgeting
- COI Management & Tracking
- Tenant Relations & Retention Program
- Lease Administration & Enforcement
- Loan Management & Review
- Analysis of New/Renewing Leases & Effects on Cash Flow
- Project Management for Tenant Upfits & Capital Improvements/Repairs
Cape Fear Commercial’s Facilities Management Department offers a variety of services for proactively monitoring and maintaining commercial properties. Our services are designed to meet the needs of clients and their employees or tenants who are responsible for maintenance of their occupied space. We hold ourselves to the highest possible standard with the goal of being your one source for the coordination of any maintenance or repair items, from simple tasks to the oversight of a special capital project.
- General & Preventative Maintenance
- Emergency Response & Preparedness
- 24/7 Availability
- Service Calls, General Maintenance Requests & Tenant Services
- Vendor Selection/Coordination
- Regularly Scheduled Property Inspections
- Ensure Building Code Compliance
- Maintenance Work Order Management Services
Our Management and Brokerage teams have extensive experience with Court Appointed Receiverships. We have successfully managed and sold retail, office and industrial properties for lending institutions, placing an emphasis on the protection of property and preservation of assets and income. Our team has the knowledge and ability to create value through the meticulous management of a distressed property.
- Court Reporting
- Contract & Lease Negotiation
- Strategic Counseling with Creditors, Courts & Counsel
- Long-Term & Short-Term Objectives Development
- Property & Facilities Management and Preservation/Protection of Income
- Correction of Deferred Maintenance Problems
- Development and Implementation of Operational & Capital Budgets
Cape Fear Commercial has a history of resolving troubled properties. We have successfully assisted and represented more than 26 banks/lenders in nearly all areas pertaining to the management and disposition of special assets, including real estate and loans. From pre-foreclosure valuations and strategy recommendations to the ultimate sale or resolution of assets, our team works with clients to obtain the highest possible returns and mitigate losses within required timelines.