At Cape Fear Commercial, we believe professional property management is a critical factor in ensuring the longevity and value of assets. Our experienced team is not only committed to providing dependable management solutions and outstanding service, but also excels at managing client goals and objectives while maximizing the potential of their assets.
Our firm is entrusted with more than 2 million square feet in office, medical office, retail and industrial properties, as well as numerous property owners associations. With a management portfolio that includes everything from Class A office space and a 320,000 SF John Deere industrial facility to several regional grocery-anchored shopping centers and a 68,000 SF call center in Lubbock, Texas, our associates have the knowledge and expertise to handle any asset class in any location with exceptional delivery.
- Oversight of Day-to-Day Property Operations
- Vendor Contract Bidding, Negotiation & Administration
- Property Accounting & Reporting
- Capital & Operational Budgeting
- Tenant Relations & Retention Program
- Lease Administration & Enforcement
- Loan Management & Review
- Analysis of New/Renewing Leases & Effects on Cash Flow
Cape Fear Commercial’s Facilities Management Department offers various services for clients to monitor and maintain their commercial facilities systems. Our experienced team of professionals works closely with tenants and owners to address their needs and concerns in a timely and cost-effective manner. We hold ourselves to the highest possible standards of facilities maintenance and can be your one source for the coordination, management and oversight of special project needs.
- General & Preventative Maintenance
- Emergency Response & Preparedness
- 24/7 Availability
- Service Calls, General Maintenance Requests & Tenant Services
- Vendor Selection/Coordination
- Regularly Scheduled Property Inspections
- Ensure Building Code Compliance
- Maintenance Work Order Management Services
Our Management and Brokerage teams have extensive experience with Court Appointed Receiverships. We have successfully managed and sold retail, office and industrial properties for lending institutions, placing an emphasis on the protection of property and preservation of assets and income. Our team has the knowledge and ability to create value through the meticulous management of a distressed property.
- Court Reporting
- Contract & Lease Negotiation
- Strategic Counseling with Creditors, Courts & Counsel
- Long-Term & Short-Term Objectives Development
- Property & Facilities Management and Preservation/Protection of Income
- Correction of Deferred Maintenance Problems
- Development and Implementation of Operational & Capital Budgets
Cape Fear Commercial has a history of resolving troubled properties. We have successfully assisted and represented more than 24 banks/lenders in nearly all areas pertaining to the management and disposition of special assets, including real estate and loans. From pre-foreclosure valuations and strategy recommendations to the ultimate sale or resolution of assets, our team works with clients to obtain the highest possible returns and mitigate losses within required timelines.